Wednesday, October 3, 2012

School days

We had planned to send Bennett to a lab school at Western which is much like the one he attended at UB. We were one day too late submitting our paperwork and he got put on the waiting list.

We learned that he was first on the list and there was going to be an opening in February when a current student returned to Japan with his family.

Monday, the director called to let us know that there was an immediate opening and it was there for Bennett if we wanted.

We wanted!

His teacher came by yesterday afternoon for the home visit. We drove by to see the outside of the building this morning after we dropped Brian at work.

He has his first morning at school tomorrow! I'll go with him and stay as long as he wants me too.

This morning when he woke up, his first words were, "Do I go to my new school today??"

I think that is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment