Sunday, October 7, 2012

It WORKED!!!

Bennett began Quiet Time well today - he played by himself for about half an hour before he began the slow creep down the stairs to be with me. At the hour mark, he was back upstairs (thanks to the gate placed at the top of the stairs) and crying because I'm so cruel to enforce a rest time. Not ten minutes later, I heard silence. A little worried - I went up to check on things and found this:
He doesn't like wearing pants to sleep. And he's learning to dress and undress himself - so I consider this a success! Also - he was sound asleep, on his own accord. YAY! I suppose our trip to the grocery store this morning wore him out. Strangely, the overhead light was on and shining brightly. So, mom - he can sleep in the light now. Double YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment